TINY EPIPHANIES I'VE RECENTLY HAD
- •Adding a grain to a salad makes it an actual sustainable meal
- •"Things could be better" is a blessing or a curse at different angles.
- •You don't owe your grudges or problems mental loyalty. You can drop them- you'll pick them up later and be rested or...You'll have forgotten them entirely in which case problem solved
- •All the best coffee shops are kind of the worst but all the most medium ones are kind of the best, hence chains.
- •Ambition work better and more logically with calm self belief than panicked insecure desperation. Works happier, too.
- •Stumble upwards in ambition and let the world stop you
- •If you take something from a problem it was worth it. Find morals and lessons when you can.
- •To strengthen a weaknesses is humbling work that makes you better- to polish a strength is the opposite but attractive
- •Outsource to those who know more.