WHAT I ALMOST WROTE FOR MY OWN RECOMMENDATION LETTER MY SUPERVISOR OUTSOURCED MADE ME WRITE
My supervisor told me to just write my own. Here's what I almost wrote.
- •"Lev is an engaging, exploitable employee always eager to accept responsibilities way out of his pay-scale as exhibited here."
- •"Lev is the only good thing about this abandoned warehouse of incompetent grumpy idiots."
- •"Lev is always down for a challenge, such as teaching four age groups in one class like it's fucking Puritan times because we're too cheap and idiotic to have even one fucking substitute teacher, not one."
- •"Lev's creative, free-flowing approach works well in this school which is so incompetent as to be borderline illegal."
- •"Lev has taken on capacities befitting of a program director because he motherfucking has to."