WHAT SHOULD LEAH AND I DO IN NEW YORK?
Visiting from Friday to Sunday!
- •Sargent show at the METIt's the last weekend and I still haven't been but I've heard great things. Also if you even like Portrait of Madame X this should be worth seeing. I'm going to go no this wkend matter how bad Hurricane Joaquin ends up being and so should you guys.Suggested by @rachel
- •Eat.Check out the eater heat map for this month and try a spot or two. If not there are you usual good nyc spots I'm sure you can find with a quick listapp search.Suggested by @rachel
- •MomofukuCrack pie.Suggested by @mianguyen
- •Brandy's piano barThis small dive piano bar on 84th btw 2nd and 3rd was @abbyzeecee and my every Friday night place for years. It was nothing but fun singalongs. Bobby like me. Ann Steele liked Abby. We drank well.Suggested by @donnie
- •Katz Deli at 2:15 a.m.Go get ripped on the LES, having a great time at the smaller fun bars, then go get some smoked meat on good rye. It's an incredible NYC experience. Pick up a Black and White if you are still peckish and always send a salami to a boy in the Army.Suggested by @donnie
- •Eat the sheep's milk ricotta at Locanda Verde (www.locandaverdenyc.com).Suggested by @HD