WHY I LOVE BASEBALL
Maybe I just love it to love it but here are the perks
- •For six months, I have something to talk to random dudes aboutBarbers, uber drivers and bartenders are always down to talk about the Red Sox
- •No pressure to actually watch
- •But 162 games you ~could~ watchTalk about a good deal. No pressure, all gentle upside
- •Always storylines and things to checkI play Fantasy baseball so basically I check every game for every team every night. It's a problem but it's fun
- •Boston rewards passionThis is where I pay the dues of my heart. This is how my citizenship has been earned. Tears, cheers, boos and brews. And I love it.
- •Again- Boston.Being a baseball fan in Boston is like being a croissant fan in France. Helllllll yeah. This is the ideal place and circumstance. Other nominees include Chicago and perhaps Philadelphia for hardcore fandom but here we're rewarded.
- •Fenway Park is gorgeous and amazing to be at