WOULD YOU SEE THIS MOVIE?
- 1.Spaghetti!A romantic comedy by Quentin Tarantino. Tarantino plays the romantic lead.
- 2.The Smurfs 4: Smurfs Up!The smurfs go surfing. Four and a half hours. But! I executive produced and wrote parts. Also voiced Rapping Smurf who rhymes Smurf with Smurf (a good idea!) Would you watch it for me or take your chances using the AV Club's D+ for Cliff's Notes?
- 3.Paint DryingMorgan Freeman and Chrisoph Waltz narrate paint drying for 78 minutes. There is a score by Tarantino
- 4.The Jetsons movieDirected and produced by Kanye West. Written by Kanye West. Tickets are a hundred dollars.
- 5.AfghanistanEveryone insists this is Michael Moore's masterpiece, but do you have the energy?
- 6.untitledTim Burton has a gorgeous animated movie exclusively in French with no subtitles.
- 7.Larry The Cable Guy 4: Son LarryThere is five minutes of previously unseen Marlon Brando footage in this movie
- 8.Your Favorite BookThey made a movie of your favorite book! The AV Club gave it a C+, and it's playing at your favorite local theatre. You know nothing else. Do you risk the purity of the book? Or do you think loving the book will help you savor the movie?