Board Games Ranked in Order of How Much I Like to Play Them
Interestingly, also ranked in reverse order of how much my fiancée likes to play them
- •Cards Against HumanityFun enough but I feel like it just kind of turns into just the same joke every time.
- •Settlers of CatanFun. A little simple I guess. But I enjoy it. It just gets people weirdly aggressive for such a silly little game.
- •Ticket to RideBeats out Catan only because the fact that it's a train game is so silly.
- •FluxxHits a nostalgic sweet spot for me. Can't fight that. Just ask Don Draper.
- •MunchkinHave all the classic expansions. Really like playing this game to level 20. Fun if everyone is invested in it.
- •Small WorldSuch great replay value. Never played the same game twice with this one.
- •Terra MysticaSo many mechanics. Such a beautiful game. Just hands down amazing.
- •Eldrich HorrorLove this game. Can't even explain why. Love the story telling. Love the theme. Just so much fun.
- •Twilight StruggleBest two player game ever. But only two player. So can't take top prize.
- •Duengons and DragonsWill there ever be another king? I don't care how many people complain about how it changes from version to version. It will always be the most fun you can have sitting around a table with your friends.