HOW TO DO XMAS SHOPPING
This is my pain free guide to Xmas shopping. What can I say, I am organised. It's probably the librarian in me!
- •JanuaryBuy cards, gift tags, ribbons, bows and wrapping paper for half price in the sales.
- •February - OctoberSnap up gifts you know people will like as and when you see them, and especially while travelling. Hide them away until required.
- •OctoberUpdate lists of who gets what and who is on the Xmas card list.
- •NovemberWrite cards and enclosed personal messages (avoiding the ghastly generic round robin updates). Wrap and label presents.
- •December 1stBuy Xmas stamps (with a sharp intake of breath when you hear the price). Resolve to prune the list next year! Post everything.
- •December 2ndSit back with smug face and watch everyone else panicking!! 😀😀