6 Sexual Awakenings - Childhood VHS Edition
Everyone starts somewhere
- •The Beast - "Beauty and the Beast"My lady parts first felt a stirring when the beast went from a soaking-wet, bleeding mythical monster in tights pants to a soaking-wet chiseled Frenchman in almost no pants. Way to conquer those inner demons you sexy beast. (Unfortunately, this terrible example of a relationship may have led to me announcing "There's Nothing Sexier Than Baggage" to @ScottySin at a recent party. I feel this bodes not well for my future)
- •Devon Sawa - "Casper"I've since dated three men who resemble this human incarnation of an underage ghost boy.
- •Sean Connery - Darby O'Gill and the Little PeopleHe sings. There are leprechauns. I'm Irish.
- •Erotic Fish - "Fantasia, Arabian Dance"One day I'll find someone who found this as confusingly stirring as I did. Have never owned fish. Coincidence?
- •Gilbert Fucking Blythe - "Anne of Greene Gables"Screw Anne. Drop that ginger and get with a fake blonde, man. I'll ignore you half the time too.
- •Eric - "The Little Mermaid"If I'm silent he will come