BEAUTY TIPS FOR GUYS (BASICS)
This category is usually referred to as Male Grooming, but in keeping with the authenticity of the request, I'll attempt to tackle as-requested & that maybe male grooming can be my next list...
- •Wear Sunscreen.Most important!! On your face. Everyday. Kiehls has a moisturizer with SPF if you want to be lazy & get your moisture with your SPF coverage. http://bit.ly/1EN2iF9
- •Manis & Pedis are your friend.it's manly to make sure these things are pretty. make your girlfriend or girl friend or sister go with you if necessary.
- •You need more than 1 kind of Face Wash.You maybe still use something like noxema from when you were 13, but skin has changes & you probably can venture outside your comfort zone. Many guys go-to is Kiehl's Facial Fuel Energizing Face Wash. That's perfectly fine, but there are other options like Lab Series & Aesop that have gentler scrub formulas if needed. Scrubs are great to use before shaving, but balance with a non-scrub option for non-shave routines too, like Tom Ford & Lab Series or maybe even Cetaphil.
- •Moisturize.Tom Ford Daily Oil Free Moisturizer, Kiehl's Daily Moisturizer, Lab Series SPF 35 (yes it's tinted) was recommended by my friend at British GQ (gotta get him on here) and Bottega Veneta is the new kid on the block in this category.
- •Floss.Every day.
- •Eye Concentrate is a thing.