MULTITASKING WHEN YOURE TRYING TO MAKE YOUR FACE LOOK PRETTIER OR WHATEVER W. LIMITED💄SUPPLIES ➕
in NYC sometimes you can't have your whole life w you at all times. definitely an incomplete list so suggestions v. welcome. PS I have issues w the word pretty but I'm using it any way & that's a separate list topic.
- •DIY blotting papersuse a toilet seat cover (UNUSED OBVI), same material.
- •Lipstick ➡️ Blush & Eye Shadow (or liner)lightly dot lipstick where you'd put blush & blend. can use excess on your finger for lids. or Bobbi Brown makes a pot rogue, which is lip & cheek + mirror. I work for Bobbi Brown but this is not a sponsored post 😘
- •Mascara ➡️ Eyelinerq tip (or liner brush) the mascara = DIY gel liner.
- •Bronzer ➡️ Blush & Eye Shadowpretty self explanatory.
- •Lip Gloss ➡️ Eye Shadowfor a glossy lid effect. use sparingly. the clearer the formula the better and Vaseline works too, but it also removes makeup so be careful.
- •Concealer = Foundationnormally they're not interchangeable, but concealer can be used all over for spot coverage all over the face. foundation generally isn't best for under eye, but a stick foundation formula is your best bet for a multitasker.
- •Face Moisturizer ➡️ Eye Makeup Removerjust don't get it in your eyes.