💯 NYC NAIL SALONS 💅
my mother fostered my addiction at the impressionable age of 5. suggestions welcome.
- •Rehobothclean, unpretentious & has ALL the shades - best overall mani/pedi/massage. 2 locations.
- •RosaPretty sure the best part of my job is that we have a manicurist in our office. You make an appointment with the front desk & can go any time during the work day...it's $15 for a manicure including tip & $25 for gels. Her regular manicures last a full week & she gives you the love & advice of a true Russian grandmother & likes to gossip about Shaws of Sunset. And yes, anyone in NYC can come make an appointment cc: @madeline
- •Valley NailsNAIL ART perfection. And the new 15th location is never crowded & just generally peaceful.
- •PaintboxI haven't been yet but the nail art looks 💯
- •Marie NailsAmazing & arguably the best cal gel & nail art you will find at a salon, almost impossible to get an appointment more than a few weeks in advance. This is a purely artistic experience, not for the ambiance.
- •Vanity ProjectNeed to check out this newer-ish spot in LES for nail art as well...
- •QQ Nailsa quick & inexpensive option if you're in the neighborhood (there are a few throughout the city).
- •Primp & Polishnail art in BK but also they have an amazing selection of regular shades. There are a few locations, not sure which is the best - will update when I do my homework.
- •THINK PINK!!!Suggested by @angcutt
- •10 Over 10for @danimop who isn't wrong about this
- •How do you feel about Sakura? They're on the same level as Marie I think, just a little nicer and better salon.Suggested by @jilianbream