PRODUCTS IM IN A SORT OF COMMITTED RELATIONSHIP WITH CURRENTLY (BEAUTY EDITION)
a few beauty products that I replenish before they're finished every time. and yes the title of this list employs questionable grammar.
- •Soleil Tan de ChanelThe true secret to perfect skin. Use a fdn brush (or finger) to mix a little bit with tinted moisturizer (or bb cream or liquid foundation) to make your skin actually glow. Or even mix with moisturizer to create an illuminating base for something more subtle. I've recommended this to people of ALL ages & complexions & have been using for 10 years + http://bit.ly/1IXvUBV
- •Donna Karen Cashmere Mist DeoderantI just discovered this even tho it's been around forever thanks to @aubrey & @larasaget & no I've never been enthusiastic about a deodorant. There is something magical about this that's crazy & challenging to articulate. I was skeptical to try bc everyone has different body chemistry & it's $24, but I'm pretty sure it makes you sweat like an angel. I'm aware of how bizarre a rant about deodorant is - http://bit.ly/1DWTQaI
- •GLAMGLOW YOUTHMUDthis mud mask has won a million awards & claims to instantly leave the skin "smoother, brighter & softer for camera ready skin". I can't speak to the camera effects, but it makes your skin next level soft. And it kinda tingles (you leave it on for 10 mins) but after you feel super clean & I'm sort of addicted & use once a week http://bit.ly/1G0jJEd
- •Bobbi Brown Lip Gloss in NougatI basically eat this stuff. http://bbrwn.co/1OMy37f
- •Clé de Peau Beauté Concealerbest ever. beyond expensive (for concealer). worth it when you have the worlds worst dark circles (& if your priorities in general are a little out of order 🙋): http://bit.ly/1Om8o34
- •Dr. Dennis Gross One Step Acne Eliminating Padsacne-clearing pads make a zit peace out almost over night. They kind of sting & are super drying so i only use exactly where it's needed, rub in, & put moisturizer on after it dries for a min, but my post-adolescent/combo skin currently loves them more than any topical prescription from my dermatologist http://seph.me/1EhOJlH