THINGS I LEARNED SPENDING 13 HOURS INSIDE THE WALLS OF BERGDORF GOODMAN
literally didn't walk outside once. I spent the day w art & makeup & clothes 🙋 & @drawbertson
- •found the best secret salad bar in NYC 💯💯💯It's in the Bergdorfs employee cafe, which is oddly open to the public on the 8th floor (sort of not really) if you know it exists. Regardless, new fave NY secret.
- •people will buy anything that's merchandised properly.
- •literally anything.including trash.
- •they have an amazing window workshop that's basically like the backstage of a theater slash wood shop.they build props, design lights and store props. in the basement of the men's floor & on the 8th floor of the woman's floor. it's sort of heaven. and the people are really talented.
- •hung out w the cutest toddlers ever.there are 2 of these. this was not a lesson, but how cute?
- •when you own every Chanel handbag, you can find new excuses to continue buying them.because someone will paint on it & that's reason enough.
- •learned to price art at an epic new rate100 pieces in 30 minutes ✔️
- •communication is everything.every company could probably communicate better. I am reminded of this every time I work on a new project.