THINGS TO DO DURING JURY DUTY (DAY 2)
- •Make Lists
- •Try to beat the systemTell the judge you can't be impartial because you were raised by a family of criminal lawyers & that if you were a lawyer, you wouldn't pick yourself for the case. Get kicked off of the case & get sent back to the jury room instead of get to go home because NY jury duty is more hardcore than California jury duty, no surprise there.
- •Obsessively pace the court hallways for an outletAka become a whore for a charge
- •Fall asleep in public
- •Research best lunch spots in China Town
- •Realize you can't beat the system aka PanicBack in the jury waiting room (aka windowless cage) you start to panic that the court reporter wrote your excuse down & that it will be held against you later in life in a court of law.
- •Try to get some work done
- •pray you make it to 3:15 without hearing your name called again🙏 for freedom