- •The green plugs they have at Starbucks to put in the drink hole of your lidI actually wanted to invent this in college and was deeply saddened when I walked into a Starbucks and saw them sitting there
- •Gloves with the touchpad fingers
- •Those spout things they often put on water fountains now so you can refill a water bottleInstead of having to hold it at the perfect angle while pushing the button and inevitably splashing some on yourself
- •Phone chargers for your carImagine if you couldn't charge your phone on a long family road trip. No, don't. It's too scary.
- •Jackets that fold up into tiny bags
- •Trash chutes
- •Twist off wine capsGame changer.