Already on li.st? Open in app.
I live and breathe HIMYM.
- 1.Barney StinsonMy favorite character out of all shows I've ever watched. Legendary to say the least. There's basically 2 types of people: the people who love Barney&Robin together, and the people who love Ted&Robin together. I am a die-hard Barney&Robin shipper personally.
- 2.Ted MosbySuch a genuine guy. Although my heart was torn to shreds when Barney and Robin divorced, I guess it's okay because Ted ended up being happy. "First of all, my parents live in Ohio. I live in the moment" BTW if you liked Victoria and Ted together, you're dead to me. Honorable Mention: Breakup Beard Ted
- 3.Marshall EricksonEasily the most lovable and adorable character. His little quirks are so sweet and he treats everyone so much better than they deserve. He doesn't let anyone walk all over him either though. LAWYERED.
I've been working on this for awhile now in my head throughout all 201 episodes, I thought it would be best to make a formal list.
- 1.Jim Halpert"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica."
- 2.Michael Scott"If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, and Toby, I would shoot Toby twice."
- 3.Ryan Howard"I'd like to make a toast. To the troops. All the troops. Both sides."