5 Errands That Are NOT Kid-Friendly
Take your kids to these places and people will either want to hurt you or you will want to hurt yourself.
- •Liquor storeDouble trouble: you get judged and tons of glass to break. Definitely ready for a drink when you leave.
- •BankMy child never fails to break something on the banker's desk. Literally breaking the bank.
- •DMVWhat's worse than waiting in an interminable line surrounded by the dregs of humanity? Doing it with a hyper child when you just promised yourself you wouldn't use your phone as a babysitter. I spy a mom about to lose her mind...
- •Head ShopDon't judge. I go there for an herb that helps with my migraines, not what you think;)
- •China shopBull, toddler, what's the difference?