A Night at The Airport
Spent a night at the airport with my brother and sister due to an early flight and being cheap
- •first houra little bit of Netflixing, listening to music and podcasts to eventually just get tired. we are all still positive that in the next 30min we will be sound asleep. a bit of background music is blaring from somebody else's headphones.
- •sleeping position #1: stretched out on the benchpros': legs can be comfortably extended, arms can be tugged under or hang lose. cons': body parts keep on oddly falling in between spaces. turning around takes way too much effort so you just stay in that same position until every possible part of your body fell asleep.
- •sleeping position #2: air mattress and sleeping baglet me explain! we weren't too sure yet at first if security would be cool with people sleeping at the airport so we didn't want to go all out with getting comfy but after a while we didn't care anymore. so now we got the comfy and warm part going for us. stepping up the game
- •people sleeping around usbehind us there is a group of French guys and girls who have been playing games for the last 3 hours but now they finally shut up (falling asleep to the sound of French isn't as beautiful as it sounds). they also have a dog with them who hates everybody and keeps on barking
- •people sleeping above usour heads are nicely tugged underneath the bench which is probably the darkest spot in this airport. above us: 35 year old, chubby, hairy, sleepy dude. from time to time his hand creepily falls between the spaces and is just inches away from touching us. sweet dreams
- •half way through the nighttotal amount of sleep: 10min. the farting and snoring has begun
- •boarding timewe.are.dead.