A LIST ABOUT NOTHING BUT ALL THE SEINFELD GUEST STARS
I think there's more people that played in Seinfeld that did not. So add them too, I can't do it by myself !
- •Sarah SilvermanAs Kramer's girlfriend who can sleep alone
- •Courtney CoxAs Jerry's gf pretending to be his wife for the dry cleaning discount
- •Kristin DavisAnother Jerry's girl who doesn't know her toothbrush fall in the toilets
- •Bryan CranstonTim the dentist : converting antisemitic, Ellen's ex AND regifter
- •Teri HatcherHer guesting was real and spectacular.
- •Marcia CrossAnd another Desperate star, as the dermatologist/slicer
- •Brenda StrongAka the Bra-less-wonder. And 3/3 of the desperate gueststars (unless I forgot some ?)
- •Molly ShannonAs Ellen's coworker who doesn't move her arms, never.
- •Lauren GrahamAs Seinfeld's girlfriend with the speed dial
- •Marisa TomeiStaring as herself who could totally date George. Fun fact: I always pronounce her name like Jerry in that episode. Which doesn't make sense without a demonstration, I guess)
- •Christine TaylorJerry's girlfriend who doesn't have any friends.Suggested by @aubra
- •Debra MessingAnti dentite doctor.
- •Jane LeevesMarla the virgin. Jane has the most awesome career. Daphne of course. But then there is this Seinfeld and Of course Murphy Brown as Miles' girlfriend and bonus points for me cause Desperate Housewives.
- •Candace BergenAs Murphy Brown - The Keys Kramer's trip to California was a full of cameos and interesting characters. Kramer lands the part of Steven Snell, finally a capable assistant for Murphy Brown.
- •Megan MullallyGeorge's girlfriend Betsy on The Implant. The episode where Jerry's date says they're real and they're spectacular also has George attend Betsy's aunt's funeral. George double dips his chip. The funeral proves to be too much of a hurdle for their relationship. Today November 12 is Megan Mullally's birthday. Happy Birthday Anastasia Beaverhausen!!!
- •Jami GertzJami Gertz Jane-The Stall "Sorry I can't spare a square." I tried to give you some time and I saw that you were trying to get back to normal so in honor of World Toilet Day 6 FACTS ABOUT WORLD TOILET DAY AS TOLD THROUGH EMOJIS I give you the Toilet paper hoarder Jami Gertz. @neorsd @Lisa_Fav I would spare a square for you anytime. 🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽 Just no disposable wipes.
- •John Randolph as Frank Costanzahttp://youtu.be/xkMnk2jkuoU It is to hard to imagine anyone but Jerry Stiller but this happened. I continue to haunt your list. Thanks