BRANDS THAT CAN'T LAUNCH IN FRANCE BECAUSE THEIR NAMES MEAN 🍆 (PENIS,THEY MEAN PENIS, NOT EGGPLANT)
An important list.
- •The VergeVerge is the more scientific (polite?) way to say penis except for the word penis itself
- •Little BitesBite means dick so I'll let you see where the problem might be here
- •It's not the size the problem, it's ok to be little
- •Which mean I'll never taste snickers bites
- •But they do sell discretely those at Marks&Spencer !(Pretty sure so that people can spend their afternoon making jokes with friends)
- •Exception: Beats by DreSold here too, maybe it's because they pronounce it with lots of "s" at the end. Or maybe because it's Dre's ?