FRED ARMISEN CAMEOS, ON A SCALE FROM CRAZY TO CRAZIEST
An ode to the funniest creepiest and craziest. As for the scale, the credits tell a lot. (Note that I only put those i really watched)
- •Broad CityCredited as "David the baby". Still is one of the best scene of the show so far, my only regret is to know that we'll never see him again
- •EurotripCredited as "CREEPY ITALIAN MAN". The creepiest of all. It's even in the name. That's the first time I ever saw him. And actually it took me a long time to realize that MI SCUSI guy was that SNL guy. And SI SI MI SCUSI for that.
- •Parks and RecCredited as Raul. I don't what's best, that Venezuelan man messing with Leslie Knope or just seeing Amy Poehler and Fred standing next to each other
- •30 RocksCredited as "Telethon Woman". So I know he did like 3 or 4 cameos but this live on certainly is the best.
- •30 RocksCredited as Raheem. And credits to @sarahgorman almost forget the not so creepy neighbor that Liz reported as a terrorist
- •Super fun nightCredited as "Brian Headfoot". You know you're in trouble when a guy played by Fred is the one supposed to help you. But to be fair that Bingo was on point.
- •Easy ACredited as Priest. Because that was clearly something missing in his resume
- •Brooklyn 99Credited as Milepnos. With a silent gu. So I'm very late on B99 and didn't want to spoil me but apparently he cames back ! Yes !
- •House of liesCredited as Vincent. A guy who basically invented something to end hunger so he has the right to be mad when the agency propose to use his "meal replacement" for energy boost and diet
- •Modern FamilyCredited as "Langham". Wait Mitchell ex ? Vegas? I'm so in!
- •Difficult PeopleCredited as Garry Elstein. Because Garrys with 2 r are the worst according to brother Billy. Obviously loved seeing him as a very Jewish man + veteran lookalike but I must say that also may be on of his cutest moment. He just really wanna connect with his difficult brother and that's cute. (Even though if I was Billy I would probably react the very same way)