FRIENDS EPISODES I WISH HAPPENED
No one told us life was gonna be this way
- •The one with Emilie's newsEmilie comes back few years later and reveals she and Ross have a kid. Ross doesn't really react well on having 3 kids from 3 different ex wives. So he rethinks his live and thinks about joining Scientology. A talk with Phoebe makes it all ok and better.
- •The one with the French baby sitterI will obviously be the one babysitting Emma. Joey try to impress me speaking French and I'll reveal that Phoebe lied to him in the previous episode. Also big fashion talk with Rachel who hired a French girl for that, but she'll be disappointed cause I don't care about fashion so she fires me.
- •The one with the flash forwardFriends did so many great flashbacks episodes but I wish they could have done a last one Parks and Rec Style. Also it would have helped them not having to discuss 'what happened to them' for the last 10 years.
- •The one when Joey doesn't go to LAJust an episode where Joey says out loud that he will never ever go to LA. Sequel problem solved
- •The one when Monica's a jugeMonica becomes a new juge at a food tv show. First try to be the cool one but soon became the mean one. Will make contestants cry and have a famous catchphrase that people keep tell her on the street. She loves being a food rockstar and keep doing the mean one.
- •The One Where Chandler Cross-DressesIn order to better understand his father, Chandler tries to lead a new lifestyle and connect with his feminine side.Suggested by @Nicholas