HAVE A WALK WITH ME - LIVE LISTING AT 7.20 PM IN PARIS
I'm early to a diner so instead of taking the metro I'll figure I'll walk.
- •Getting out of Saint-Michel, hello Miss Notre Dame
- •The Law Court
- •The coffee we went after my brother swore in to become a lawyer
- •The Flower Market (close and behind a metro station)
- •Crossing the Seine river (on the left is a prison)
- •Public restroom NEVER GO IN THERE
- •The city hall !
- •The pict I inadvertently took while putting my lipstick
- •The one I took after that to show you that in usually smiling
- •Back to Paris, a street I am right now heading to Le Marais (Jewish and Gay quarter aka the obvious most fun quarter) (cause whose more fun than Jews or gays ?)
- •The Jewishiest street
- •Maybe more interesting shot
- •I'm almost done, if you're still reading/watching: please do that on your next walk I would love to see a random walk from any city !Yes, LA people, some people WALK
- •Also next time day time and light would be a good idea.
- •I arrived !Falafel it will be. As it's not Instagram I won't post my food pict. But just imagine
- •Bon appetit !