I DID START WITH MY STUFFED ANIMALS RANKED, AND THAN, I LOST IT. NOW IT'S MOSTLY ET'S HOLIDAYS
Not sure that's what @nathanveshecco meant with his request
- •The oldest and bravestThat sheep is old and more grey than white but he saw a lot. He used to be at my grandparents country house but stay in forever when we sold the house so it means a lot to me. Because it was at our grandparents' my cousin think it belongs to her as well. No way.
- •The cutestThat's almost a real one right ?
- •The one I boughtWith my own money when I was like 8 at camp, in Savoie. We visited a very cliche but cute mountain shop and I use my pocket money to buy Cookie ! Treat yo self 1996
- •The absolutely not childhood one but come on he's so cuteI bought him at Universal Studios in 2011 and then traveled with him through Cali and Nevada : here he is in Hollywood
- •Taking a selfie in the car
- •Being a Dodgers fan
- •Flying with Southwest Airlines to Vegas
- •French kissing a French girlBff Laura for those who didn't recognize her
- •What happened there... Stays there
- •On his way to visit the great canyons
- •Becoming BFF with Laura's Buddy
- •He won't talk before his coffee
- •Visiting his biological dad
- •Let him phone home !!Totally collarbone flashing on purpose