Inappropriate childhood songs; ranked by inappropriateness
Remember that as a child I didn't speak English, I sang my heart out on those songs, And one day, my innocence is lost and I *got* them. (I don't Know if you guys had all those songs, did you also sing inappropriate songs despite speaking English ?
- •One minute manFirst I thought for a long time that it was two minutes man. It's even worst. Clearly ok since the song is AWESOME and I wasn't that young it's just I didn't get what a minute man was until you do you know.
- •Boom boom boom boom (vengaboys)BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM I WANT YOU IN MY ROOM ! Can't believe my childhood best friend made a choreography with her 2 young brothers and cousins for Christmas at their grandparents. We were older and in a nostalgic mood and listen to it again and she was SHOCKED.
- •Short dick manDid you guys have this 90s electro song ?! It basically just say those words the entire song. My dance teacher made us stretch on that. I was really really young.
- •Bad Touch - Bloodhound GangSuggested by @alanarogerrrrs
- •2 become 1I remember not believe my big brother when he told me this was about SEX ! 😱😳 whaaaat
- •Get Down - B44Now, you may not know this band if you aren't a Canadian in your late 20s or 30s but this gem's chorus was "if you get down on me, I'll get down on you". That's not even the best line though. That award goes to, "I'm gonna make you come tonight....over to my house". You have to listen to hear the dramatic pause and the cramming of the second part of the line.Suggested by @ksavauge
- •Follow me-Uncle KrackerMy daughter was maybe 4? And her daycare teacher would play this song and my daughter loved it! She would sing it all the time at home and it's basically a song about a creepy guy banging some other guys wife and telling her she's never had it so good.Suggested by @jennifergster
- •Eazy E - Gimme that nutI bought this album when I was probably 11-12yrs old and that was way too young. https://youtu.be/E4iqcRHXMpESuggested by @HisDudeness