LIST APP LESSONS I'VE LEARNED
- •NotificationsTbh I didn't turn on for that many people. Mainly because of the time difference : I usually have time to catch up all the lists while you're all sleeping ! And also note that one time I did it, I managed to unfollow the person in the same time (hi @thebestSR 🤗, in case you saw that I followed you again last week, now you know why).
- •Notifications insecuritiesDid anyone turn it on for me ?!!
- •Time to postAgain timing and time zone is everything. I've notice that my most unnoticed lists are the one that I post before 4/5pm. I made a slogan for that: if Cali is sleeping you'll never be trending. And by trending I just mean having more than 10 likes 😉 (If only you had notifications turn on 😈)
- •What lists you may have missed while you were sleeping ?
- •Don't fear ListApp having more usersCome on unbeta people, we've seen lists of beta users being afraid of the app going public and being reveal to us garbage persons. And see ? It went nicely. THEY LIKE US.
- •Btw there's already +50k usersSource: number of person following BJ Novak. But you don't see +50k persons lists everyday. So just chill out already.
- •The one thing still missing in the AppI need my dramatic poses before making jokes : aka being able to start a new paragraph within the description. Please.
- •And now let's post This list at a random timing because I never learn anything anyway