Grab the first edition before it's out of stock ! Listonnary out now for the first li.st anniversary 🔵🎂! Special offer: for two Listonnary ordered you'll receive two Listonnary!!
- •List of shameSentiment after you post in the middle of the night, drunk or sober, a very personal or ridiculous list and/or comment. Ex: that time I suggested in a @jeremysomething list that I was too drunk at 6 am to take off my dress and turn off the light. See also, many lists @LeahG posted and deleted. FYI BEING IN A DIFFERENT TIME ZONE : I SEE THEM ALL
- •List TeaseSee my previous list : List Tease, Defined.
- •DTR: Define the relationlistAre we list buddies ? Friends ? It usually goes from list to twitter to text so you'll know.
- •Recommended peoplePeople better than you. You useless garbage not blue checked public person
- •List sulkingPretty self explanatory; not to be mixed up with sublist
- •SublistSubliminal list made against someone without tagging that someone Ex: 👋
- •GhostlistingSending your list draft to your friends (once you defined the relationlist you'll know) to let them add things on your list. Ex: @DawnCloud added this to this very list
- •List waveNoun: something everybody loves at first but then hate 3 days later
- •List prime timeBasically when most of the U.S is awake. For people like @franksars and I it used to mean posting after our 6pm; now we are much more crazy !! The other day I posted at 2 pm !! YOLO !!
- •List fightsVery important battle like making sure the right @ was made cause this is the biggest issue in our day and age
- •List unfairness and injustices
- •@ handle frustration
- •List group or list cliqueThe main difference is clique members mostly like just each others lists while groupe are more open to others
- •List romanceA very cute and romantic love story that will most likely ends in drama cause love isn't real, even if found on li.st
- •UpdateSomething some people will take personably and won't go over for weeks and months because everybody has their struggles and fights you know
- •Ghost versus flounceFact of disappearing forever while still keeping their account versus saying that you're leaving (or not) delete your account but then come back. Sometime repeating that pattern more than once.