MEMORABLE MOVIE THEATER EXPERIENCES
- •Independence DaySick. Fever. Puke in the theater. A lot. (And it's one of the prettiest theater in Paris so I'm very proud). FYI my parents preferred to stay til the end of the movie.
- •Jurassic ParkScared af at the first tyrannosaurus: spent the ENTIERE movie my head in my mum's lap, not seeing anything.
- •The nightmare before Christmas"You'll love it; it's from the one who did Edward" they said.. It will be fun they said... Scared af as well. Maybe have cry a bit. Ok a lot. Don't remember when the transition happened to the movie becoming a fave
- •AladdinBiggest line ever made, in front tons of sex shops. Too young to know exactly what it is, too old not to know it's awkward
- •Toy story 3Was a director of the summer camp ; we took the kids to see it. The counselors cried a lot, the kids couldn't care less. (The teens were in between)