My Oscar Acceptance Speech
Won't lie, it has been ready for years.
- •Oh my.. (stay open mouth, soundless for a few seconds)
- •I.. i can't believe that.
- •MUM LOOK ITS ME HOLDING AN OSCAR.
- •First to the other nominees... you are my idols, Meryl I think you're so underrated it's unfair.
- •Ok I only have 2 minutes and I know Americans can't be bother with people with accents. So I'll try to be short.
- •Thanks to my family, mum grandma bro tata.. my family that is my best friends like Nanou and my friends that are like my family namely Laura and Jo and all my awesome ladies friends that are always so nice and supportive that came to my improv shows on sundays 1 pm. Also.. it's 4 am now go to bed (hahaha)thanks to my American friends for making me believe in my English capacity and just capacities in general
- •*swear in french*(OH PUTAIN DE MERDE JAI UN OSCAR)
- •Hmm. Thanks to the academy.
- •Dad this is for you.
- •And as Phoebe Buffay taught me there's only one way to end an award speech : LIVE FROM NEW YORK ITS SATURDAY NIGHT !!
- •Merci bonsoir !