People paid to be your friend/friendly, ranked by how much I'm ok at interacting with them
- 6.French employeesThey're not here for you nor you for them; move on.
- 5.American cashiersI'm so unprepared to talk when at a cashier stand because... well see above. I'm french and we don't do that, so I'm always taken by surprise and don't get what they're saying. Also I learned that they don't *REALLY* wanna know how I'm doing :(
- 4.American clothes/retail vendorsI believe them more when they ask how I'm doing ! Plus they're really trying to help and find something that will fit ! Yay sense of services !
- 3.Beauty person doing my hair or waxing my hairLet's make thing less awkward by talking (don't be FOOL, both can be awkward: a blow out and a waxing)
- 2.He *REALLY* wants to know how you are, but prefers it ranked chronologically and with gifs.
- 1.Chat botsHello I'm ____ can I help you ?