REAL REASON MY USERNAME ISN'T MY FULL NAME 📂
Aka the one where i might be a psycho : thank you draftmas
- •Hi there, I'm Lisa
- •@lisa was already takenDamn you common name. (I can't brag like @celeste)
- •So I went for @Lisa_Fav
- •Which is my Twitter handle
- •The fav isn't for twitter's "favorites"Which are now called likes so I would have been screwed anyway
- •No, it's short for my last name, Favier
- •Now. Why not writing it here ?
- •Of course there's the security/personal issues related to signing into a new app (I didn't know it will be all unicorns and butterflies in here at first)
- •But tbh I don't have that much too hide
- •Sorry if you thought I was a very famous French poet
- •Or a model perhaps ?
- •Maybe you thought I was a secret agent ?
- •But no. I'm Lisa FavierI should say one Lisa Favier, I know for googling me that there are others that look even cooler: a doctor and a ping pong champion
- •you may have now try to tell my name, even in your head, and there's 99% you mispronounced it
- •It's fahveeyeah the closest right pronunciation I could described
- •So basically I'm not writing my full name because..
- •I don't want people I don't know IRL mispronouncing my name in their head.It's not easy being me 🙃