The Office Characters ranked by accuracy of their bobbleheads
Because it's important to rank actors on how much a bobblehead looks like them
- •Sometimes you're looking for Christmas presents and google gives you that to work withI was looking for a stefon bobblehead and found this. Before you ask, I think there's only the Dwight that is for sale
- •Still the worst TobyYes it's pretty ressemblant but one can't rank Office characters and not put him last.
- •Jim*turns head to the camera and gives a confused look*
- •KellyHow dare they ?!
- •OscarIt took me too long to even guess who that was; despite having most of the characters described already. No
- •CreedLooking way too presidential and not enough creepy
- •MeredithDoesn't capture the real Meredith vibe
- •RyanArtistic choice of choosing bearded Ryan, why not. Although goatee is always better. bit confused in the choice of accessory, but again why not. Now let's be real this doesn't look like @bjnovak (hi BJ, if you're actually happy with it and would like me to rate that better I'll obviously respect your judgement )
- •PamI realize she must be hard to do (that's what she said) not my type to ask a girl to smile but my type to ask people who made that to make her more smiley/softer eyes
- •MichaelWhat with the nose ? But nice attitude overall and I mean perfect accessory choice this time
- •DwightThere's definitely something although I disagree on the glasses choice.
- •AndyIs that Seth Meyers ?
- •Darryl : accessorize helps
- •PhyllisYeah ok with it
- •AngelaWould look nice on Dwight's desk