THINGS I WOULD DO WITH A TIME MACHINE (THAT RESPECT THE BASIC RULES OF TIME TRAVELING)
Yes, time travel have well known rules like you can't affect the past/future. So it has to be subtle and not make your family billionaires or kill baby Hitler
- 1.Go to a Queen concertI'm still not over the fact that I'll never get to live that
- 2.Crash a party at VersaillesThose guys were all about booze and curvy ladies : I would have such a success. Also there's a risk to find a portrait of me somewhere in the Louvre which I'll have to pretend is just a coincidence (but honestly that painter was sooo stalking me)
- 3.Harass Gene KellyI'm not a stalker, a groupie, not very fan of anyone (except for a French comedian when I was 13) so really i promise I'm a sane person. But I would totally find a way to stalk him, meet him, and.. You know when an American is in Paris..
- 4.Have a drink with Serge GainsbourgI won't talk just listen
- 5.Spend some times in the 60s and 70sReally just to dress up without looking like a vintage wannabe hippie or mad men cosplayer
- 6.Hug ChaplinRather when he was a child or when he was old
- 7.Go to more concertsAgain the least risqué thing to do in a way of not changing history but possibly change my life so I'll go see : the Doors, Serge Gainsbourg (he invited me after our drink), The Beatles, all Woodstock, Edith Piaf, The Clash
- 8.Watch a Moliere play and a Mozart recital
- 9.Getting inside Warhol's factoryI'll make myself tiny teeny and crash an exhibition /show with the Velvet
- 10.Have a crazy night in the Paris of La Belle ÉpoqueAre those books and movies real ? Let's drink absinthe with Lautrec, Heminguay and Fitzgerald and find out !