What people/companies say versus what they mean
Inspired by one of my list, like Leslie Knope would do
- •We want someone more seniorThat job offer will go to someone we know
- •You might be too senior for the jobsYou ask for too much money
- •We will keep you in mind !We won't.
- •We would LOVE to have your feedbacks !Only if it's compliments
- •Sooo you're a digital strategy consultant ?Can you do an analyze of my company for free ?
- •Peter seemed to be a better fit for the manager positionPeter was, indeed, your intern when he started but see... Peter is a man.
- •Can we do a quick meeting about that ?That could just be an email but I want a coffee break