WHY AS A FAN OF GIRLS I'M TOTALLY FINE WITH THE SHOW ENDING NEXT YEAR
In draft for weeks, I guess I just needed @giphy to be here !
- •So season 5 starts next week !The teaser is 🔥🔥🔥
- •Seriously I won't talk about what I still haven't seen but I really lost my mind in those s5 trailers !
- •But this isn't a list about season 5
- •So Lena* announced that season 6 was gonna be the last. And some friends of mine in group texts freaked out*i feel like I can call her Lena, Can I ?
- •And guess what : I'm fine. It's ok. Really.
- •Because here's the thing :
- •1. Shows that know their end date have better endingsParks and recreation, the office, DH...
- •2. There's nothing worst than being on the "shows that end up too late" listOk maybe "the shows that end too soon" list is
- •3. And of course I just trust Lena with where she wants the story to go
- •Because continuing a show just because of a popular pressure is the worstAnd then you'll end your show with telling the mother has been dead the all time
- •So basically I just know it's gonna end where it's meant end
- •With girls being who they were meant to be
- •I mean they already grow and changed so much in 4 seasons !
- •I guess it's just gonna be a perfect ending
- •Plus , Lena is already working on a new show about "feminism in the 60s" which is like my favorite word in my favorite era
- •Also learned that Lena is currently sick so just sending lots of love ! Get well soon ! ❤️