Already on li.st? Open in app.
I found a religion that matches my belief system only last year. I feel more complete now. #deism
- •I believe in God, my God.I'm spiritual, I feel the energy in nature, in people. If everything is science so be it, but who created science? How does science exist? Is science alone the beginning and end of everything? I don't believe it can be. How do we explain love, genuine love, the pain that comes from a heart breaking, the connection we have with some and not others.
- •God observesGod does not intervene. This is very clear to me. All of the pain, suffering, torture, injustice, hate, disaster. God can't intervene because got set those wheels in motion. If God could intervene, I believe intervention would have happened. Look at all the beauty in nature, in the human soul, there's a positive side to existence that thrives without intervention.
- •I don't believe in fairytalesI don't believe in books written by humans. I don't trust some people I know to tell the truth so why trust the writings of men and women from thousands of years ago? Plus... Chinese whispers. It's all just hearsay to me.
I make my own religion and it's about love. That's all.
- •I have a man of honour
- •I'm getting an arm tattoo to compliment my big white dress
- •I didn't want a white dress but I fell in love with one
Inspired by @amber thank you Amber
- •I have hair like this today without the bobbles
- •NO G. There's no G! But my mother is Christina. Spooky AF.
- •Contouring. She's definitely been youtubing too long.
Part of the new positive me!
I take selfies of myself
- •Christmas at work
- •Me as a Santa elf hybrid
- •Me as a tooth brushing zombie
Inspired by @ListPrompts... I'm talking 'life partner' here...
- •A significant beard
- •A quirky sense of humour
Inspired by @ListPrompts This list could easily change on the daily. Words are so great.
Inspired by @ListPrompts
- •Breakfast at Tiffany's
- •One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest
- •The Raid