How to Host a List App Meet-up
- •Step 1: Find a great venueSomewhere with food and drink, that has a space for performers to read lists, and - if possible - can accommodate folks of all ages.
- •Step 2: Pick a date and timeDon't let the constant Listing fool you: List Appers have real jobs, so pick a time after work or on the weekends.
- •Step 3: Put together your initial invite listAre your IRL friends on the app? Do you know other people on the app who live in the area? Touch base with them to see if the proposed date/time/location works. Best to have a few people already committed.
- •Step 4: Don't be afraid to invite non-listersIf you love li.st and enjoy the lists you read on here, chances are other people in your life will enjoy hearing lists read live and will make new friends, even if they aren't on the app.
- •Step 5: Contact us!Once you've got a time, location, and a few folks committed, email us at email@example.com. We'll help you finalize details, announce the meet-up, connect other folks from the area, send helpful materials, and also send you goodies for being such an awesome host!
- •Pro Tip: Not sure who on the app lives in your area?Search! Use terms like the name of cities & monuments around you and also "meet up" to see where other folks live.