FAVORITE PLACES TO EAT IN ORANGE COUNTY + WHAT I ORDER
📅 = good date spot
- •Al CappucinoBagel Special w/ lox or the Large Acai bowl with Honey...or both
- •Mint Leaf 📅Can't go wrong with anything on the menu. Best Thai food I've had in the area. The Yellow Curry and Chicken Pad Thai is a great place to start.
- •Bear Flag Fish Co. 📅Bear Flag Burrito with 1/2 lb of Ahi Poke
- •Sushi Imari 📅The Genius Roll is the 💣 and so is the garlic edamame.
- •Mendocino FarmsI end up staring at the menu for way too long. Then I usually get the Banh Mi Pork Belly sandwich with as many free samples as possible.
- •Specialty's Cafe and BakeryIt became a running joke in the office about going to specialty's every day because some weeks that actually happened. So many good sandwiches and salads. My first favorite sandwich was the Turkey Apple Bacon Brie. Second was the Turkey Pesto.
- •Anaheim Packing District 📅 x 100 🔥🔥🔥Just go on Yelp and you'll be hooked. So many options. Great place for a date.