Already on li.st? Open in app.
I have a year until my days as a university student at over and I have to become an adult. Here I ponder how I could possibly put off this eventuality even further
- •Do some sort of masters degree, hence prolonging my time hereSeems a viable option as at this point the most likely.
- •Get a jobMeh
- •Run away to Australia / New ZealandI recognise these are 2 different countries offering different things but both are very far away and as such have groups them together. Also everyone else is doing it
- •This is more me looking for responses rather than actually answering the question posed
- •For the record I'm on Twitter and Facebook but 'on' in the sense that I stalk people I know, once knew or are never likely to know and contribute nothing to social media myself.
- •So you know when an argument comes up about how social media is destroying kids these days and society as a whole I can play my 'I never post anything' high and mighty card and feel good that I'm not contributing to the supposed demise of today's youth
- •Six feet underThe fact that I still haven't finished this annoys me beyond belief. I have 4 episodes left and have had 4 episodes left for the last year and a half. I inadvertently found out what happens in the last episode so is there really any point ?
- •Mad MenI think in on series 2. I have fallen victim to the Netflix curse of starting this show and watching 3 episodes on one day and then nothing for 2 weeks. Also I know it's good and people can remind me all they like but you have to actually concentrate and for someone with a limited attention span this is harrrrd
- •30 RockTo be fair this is an ongoing affair. Over the Christmas period the rate at which I'm watching this has tripled and I'm now on series 5 but it's taken a fucking long time to where I am today and there's been some ups and there's been some downs - you know what I'm talking about but I couldn't have done it without the support of my family and my currently fictional soon to be (hopefully) real boyfriend. Thank you
- •Well if Lena dunham's using it..
- •Oh and Mindy Kaling
- •Why did my phone autocorrect Mindy to Monday. Ah well