THE RELATIVE MERITS OF INSTAGRAM (15 MARKS)
- •This is more me looking for responses rather than actually answering the question posed
- •For the record I'm on Twitter and Facebook but 'on' in the sense that I stalk people I know, once knew or are never likely to know and contribute nothing to social media myself.
- •So you know when an argument comes up about how social media is destroying kids these days and society as a whole I can play my 'I never post anything' high and mighty card and feel good that I'm not contributing to the supposed demise of today's youth
- •Anyways this brings me onto Instagram, is it worth joining ? Bearing in mind my interactions on there will probably be similar to my ghost like presence on Twitter
- •And if it is worth joining, is it worth deleting Twitter and Facebook ? Can Instagram provide all those same stalking opportunities whilst remaining relatively anonymous ?
- •That last point was meant in jest, sort of, but seriously is it just for wannabe hipsters that know how to use a filter and people that like to think they're great photographers or is it a genuine site wholly unto itself that is arguably better than other forms of social media ?