FAVORITE COMEDY MOVIES
Inspired by @bjnovak
- •It Happened One Night"Quit bawling!"
- •HolidayCary Grant and Katharine Hepburn were magic in this movie.
- •Dirty Rotten Scoundrels"Excuse me, may I go to the bathroom?"
- •The Blues BrothersOn a mission from God
- •The Princess Bride"Marriage is what brings us together today."
- •It's ComplicatedCan't even choose a quote, this movie SLAYS me every time. Laugh out loud - every line. John Krasinski elevates this movie; despite the amazing headliners it wouldn't be the same without him.
- •This is 40"I have very high nipples!" "Why is the sign INSIDE?! We know where we work!"
- •GROSSE POINTE BLANK 😍😍😍Along with The Godfather, this is my FAVORITE movie of all time. My preferred brand of comedy; fast-paced, witty banter. The subtlety. John, joan and Ann Cusack. Joan's performance is so underrated, "I'm getting a black cat, Friday the 13th kinda feeling about this one." Jeremy Piven doing what he does best, "Do you get dental with that?" Premise = perfection. Ackroyd. Arkin. Azaria. No weak link.