MOVIES TO WATCH IN THE SUMMER
- •Rear WindowBesides being a must-watch in general, it's an essential movie to watch on a particularly hot and sticky night in July.
- •The Seven Year ItchAnother classic that takes place during a hot summer night. The second film I have to watch in July. A tradition my mom started.
- •What Lies BeneathI don't know why. It's just the perfect time.
- •The Great OutdoorsI've met a surprising number of people who have never seen this movie. If you're one of them, wait until next summer and then watch immediately. Preferably if you're on vacation in the woods or still own a VCR.
- •The Parent TrapThe original. Did anyone else wish Brian Keith was their dad? Maybe I should make a list of my favorite Brian Keith movies...
- •Camp Nowhere"Plain." "Cheese."