SOUNDS I LOVE
I'm sure there will be a Part 2
- •Dog eating popcornI miss my dog
- •Wine being poured into my glass/martini being shaken
- •Tiny gruntle my dog would make in her sleep
- •Microwave ding indicating very mediocre meal for one is doneCheesy tortilla and rosé in a plastic cup. Mediocre might be an over-statement.
- •The clothes dryer tumbling
- •Pop-fizz made when playing a record
- •Those silly abrupt toots. Oftentimes dogs have these toots and scare themselves. Sometimes people have them and get embarrassed.Imma end this list on farts. With pride.