THINGS I DON'T UNDERSTAND
Don't try to explain it - I've already over analyzed it all and come up empty-brained.
- •Columbus Day as a day of celebrationIt should be treated more like 9/11
- •Why brunch has to be only on Sundays
- •Why some people put excessive emphasis on the "ay" in mayonnaise
- •Sports fansWho take it too far. I have a friend who won't have sex with his wife if the Spurs lose. No one wins there.
- •Funny women are tramps!Guys think I'm funny and assume I'm loose. Having a relaxed personality makes my vagina relaxed, too, right?!
- •"We're not going anywhere fancy"Why do people here always have to be so damned underdressed?! I'm not expecting anyone to channel Jackie O to pick up groceries, but enough with the Tyler's tees and athletic shorts. We're living in a SOCIETY! If you're out to dinner where they dim the lights and have a piano player, don't look at me like I'm insane for wearing heels and chiffon. It's not like I'm strutting around, donning a tiara like some psychopath. It's a dress and heels. Swing your shade elsewhere.
- •What I am doingAs a person. As an adult person.
- •Obsession with Fancy LifestylesWhy are people so enamored with these "luxurious lifestyle" IGs, FBs, etc.? I love opulence, but I'm not going to idolize a false sense of reality. That's not "success" ...is it? It isn't to me, anyway.