7 TEXTS FROM MY MOM THAT MAKE ME WANT TO HUG HER
Anyone get both tremendous enjoyment and frustration from their parents' struggle with technology? Because I do. On the whole though, only lump-in-the-throat kinda love for this lady:) ❤️👪
- 1.Huh? What's cute?
- 2.She's driving cross-country, occassionally shouting out the names of towns she's driving through, with no more information, in a group text to the whole family
- 3.Not June Cleaver...or Steve Jobs, but lovely in all other ways
- 4.Status update following colonoscopy/confusion re: success of new bird feeder
- 5.Ditching my efforts for an adverb-text-tennis match
- 6.Unwavering support in the face of my terrible choices
- 7.The ever-present struggle with password requirements...we were "laughing out loud."