THE NEW 12 STEPS: LIFE-ALTERING SMOOTHIE MIX
Here is a conglomeration of many $10-smoothies I have purchased over the years and hated myself for spending hundreds of GW's on. So ya...the drill goes: throw in blender, press button, drink. Watch skin get glowier, hair get growier and general sex-appreal compound. The End.
- 1.Almond Milk
- 2.Cram blender full of kaleTrader Joes has bags of pre-cut kale. As ridiculous as it sounds...my life is approx 12% better when I don't have to tear my own kale. There, said it.
- 3.Avocado...as much as your little ♥️ desires
- 4.Pink Himalayan Salt
- 5.Cinnamon...as much as you want!
- 6.Chia seeds...nutty, crunchy, omega 3, Aztec god amazingness
- 7.Peanut or almond butter, 1-2 tblspnThe good kind. You know what I mean.
- 8.A dash of olive oil
- 9.CALM magnesium powder. I love love love.Helps me with headaches, immune system, my crazy brain, and on and on. Google magnesium deficiency and you'll be amazed how many people have it!
- 10.Frozen strawberries or blueberries
- 11.Vanilla Sun Warrior Protein Powder deliciousnessBuy on Amazon. Worth every penny. Plus don't have to deal with the inevitable, additional $50 that Whole Foods always relieves one of in some magical, mystery-ridey way that scientists can't explain.
- 12.Note: Smoothie ingredient conversations are the new [something annoying, yet clever]. I embrace this fact and believe it is my fundamental right to pretend it is different when I do it.