MOVIES I SAW AT MY UNCLES HOUSE UNDER THE AGE OF 10
there were a bunch of movies my parents wouldn't let me watch as a kid so i would go watch them at my uncles house because there were literally no rules there.
- 1.Scarfacea classic rags to riches story, with cocaine sprinkled in for good measure. ultimate Miami aesthetic
- 2.Literally every John Wayne moviecasual racism & gunfights
- 3.Innocent BloodA mob boss gets bitten by a vampire???
- 4.The Godfather trilogyI mean they're beautifully shot, but Sonny's death scene is the reason i hate toll booths to this day
- 5.so many kung fu movieseventually i asked to learn tae kwon do so i could just walk around kicking ass too
- 6.Smokey & the BanditThey're illegally transporting beer in Arkansas. Gross humor. But Sally Field is in it so it's cool
- 7.a lot more, and absolutely none of them were meant to be viewed by kids