100 YEARS OF LI.ST (1988) 🕰
Thanks, @jakebrandman! Now let's travel back in time and see what's important to a 16 year old girl in 1988.
- •"THINGS I'M NEVER GONNA GIVE UP"Inspired by Rick Astley
- •ScrunchiesThink these are going out of style? Get real
- •HairsprayWhat can I say, I'm a poofer
- •Playing M*A*S*HI'm marrying George Michael, we're gonna live in a house with our 8 kids (ugh, gag me with a spoon)...but at least we'll have an Audi 5000
- •Acid wash jeansMy fave
- •The movie CocktailTom Cruise is totally boss!
- •Sweet Valley High booksBest books ever, I kid you not
- •Fanny packsSpazzing out about my new Adidas one
- •Ultra Lash mascaraSo freaking glam
- •My caboodleCluuuutch for all of my Maybeline
- •My BAD tour ticketsMichael Jackson at Madison Square Garden on March 3! It's going to be SO dyno!