24 HOURS IN LANCASTER, BY THE NUMBERS
Visited my parents in PA over Halloween; here's the rough breakdown.
- 1.Number of helpings of spaghetti I had for dinner last night. Also the number of apple cinnamon crepes I ate for breakfast this morning, along with 1 🍳.You will soon see that food figures prominently in my visits home.
- 2.The number of front teeth I'm missing in this photo @billdawson showed meMy Dad is scanning in photos and saving them on an external hard drive and he loves this project.
- 3.The number of pieces of 🍕 I ate tonightActually it was 3.5 because I'm a quitter and couldn't polish off the fourth😩
- 4.The number of episodes of Brooklyn Nine-Nine I watched with my friend SarahThis year's Halloween episode was excellent👌
- 5.The number of times I told @lynndawson that all I want for Christmas is this 8ft tall teddy bearCostco has the coolest stuff.
- 6.The number of excuses my Mom came up with for why I can't/shouldn't have an 8ft teddy bear
- 7.The number of times I said, "he's just the best dog" about Calvin our Shiba InuI'm in love, I'm in love and I don't care who knows it. See here: PHOTOS OF MY DOG I DIDN'T PUT ON INSTAGRAM
- 8.The number of fun-size candy bars I ate from the leftover Halloween candy.
- 9.The number of times my Mom asked if I wanted anything else to eat/if I got enough food.I have a trimester sized food baby, but she won't stop suggesting things I should eat.
- 10.The number of times I've said I'm not ready for tomorrow to be Monday.
- 11.Actually, 0: number of Amish or Mennonite buggies seen in the last 24 hours.