ALBUM COVERS I WOULD DATE BUT WOULD NOT TAKE HOME TO MOM
- •The Clash, London CallingAnger issues, I call this one off early
- •MIKA, Life in Cartoon MotionHigh as a kite, all the freaking time
- •The Rolling Stones, Sticky FingersThose are...snug, full jeans 👀
- •Kanye West, GraduationFull of it, space cadet
- •The Ramones, RamonesTypical bad boys. Intriguing at first, but I get over that phase quickly.
- •Justin Bieber, PurposeSucks me in, but then I realize there's too much going on here, it's hard to focus on one thing, and it's too ridiculous to introduce Mom to this cover—I'd get major eye rolls.
- •Green Day, American IdiotSeems cool at first, v politically active, but overall too dramatic and actually a bit flat; no real depth
- •Hozier, HozierHipster rocking the bank robber/western bad boy thing again, but my hipster stage is short lived